Saturday, February 19, 2011

.*.Inspiration.*.

I was inspired.

That same inspiration is what sparked my interest in writing to express, reading for fun, and basically... the idea of blogging.

I don't know if I'll blog often, or at all for that matter, but at least I can use this account to read the magnificent works of talented bloggers and hopefully learn a thing or two from them about managing my own blog. 

Who inspired me?  My dear friend Ashley.  She's a brilliant, beautiful, and insightful writer who can literally touch your soul with her almost-poetic words and style.  I was offered the chance to read her wonderful blog posts and after reading only one sentence, I was addicted.  I had never been so compelled to read on, so moved by simple words.  There's a special kind of wisdom behind her writing that no one can ever replicate.  And so, I will continue to read her every post.

If you want a taste of something original, something real, and something amazing... then you should definitely check out her blog. :)  Click here.

:¨·.·¨:
  `· B E C C A

2 comments:

  1. BECCA!
    Oh I love you.
    But you're crazy. All of these things are lieeeeeees(: But I'm PUMPED that you have a blog now, too! Ahhh! I just love you! Haha. You're just too good of a friend (: You've always been too nice to me(: I don't know how I got so blessed to have you as my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my dearest Ashley. Everything in the post is TRUE no matter what you say. And I've got plenty of people to back me up on that! ;)

    I'm blessed just to be able to read your blog, and it makes me so happy to know that I have the honor of calling you one of my best friends. :) I'm so grateful that I even have the privilege of knowing you. <3

    ReplyDelete