Sunday, February 20, 2011

.*.Winter.*.

I'm SO glad that winter is supposed to be ending soon.

Sure, snowflakes may look pretty falling down gently from the heavens as you watch through a window from inside your warm house with a mug of hot chocolate in your hand, but when you live in an area where you get the worst of winter, you tend to dislike it.  A lot.

I'm personally ready to plunge right into spring.  Green grass, wild flowers, blue skies, fluffy clouds, the occasional drizzle of rain...  I want it now.  Spring means change and new beginnings, and I'm sure many people could use some of those.

I'm ready for spring. :)

:¨·.·¨:
  `· B E C C A

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish for spring, too. I simply need the green grass and the sun shining throughout whole day (even if it's not warm enough). This winter should finally end. It keeps me so discouraged and unmotivated...
    Love

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I really hope the spring comes soon, for both our sakes. :) It's time to feel renewed. :)

    ReplyDelete