Sunday, March 13, 2011

.*.Sunshine.*.

Dear Sunshine...

Let me feel your warm embrace
Your friendly glow, light on my face
Golden rays dance on my skin
Shine right through, I'll let you in
Sunshine, my friend, make me whole
Warm my heart, cleanse my soul
Help me breathe, help me smile
Even if only for a little while.

I stood out in the sunlight for a while yesterday.  It felt wonderful.  It feels like the sun warms me up outside and in. :)  Right now, there's just so much going on, and I'm up to my eyes in piles of schoolwork and 300-point projects that will determine my final grade for third term.  I really need to get organized.  Maybe I should start by cleaning out my backpack... something I should have done months ago... ahem...

Anyways.  I know I just have to keep working hard for just a little longer.  A couple more weeks till the end of the term.  Then just one one more term to go.  It'll be a term filled with tests and final projects, but it will also be a time of reflection and rewards.  I can't wait to be free! :)

:¨·.·¨:
  `· B E C C A

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful becca!
    Just like you :)
    I can't wait for the summer either.
    But you see... I have this sunshine already in my life. Her names becca. Maybe you know her? :) Shes basically the most amazing person I know, and she's my best friend. How I would live without her, I simply do not know.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Ashley... You're my sunshine, and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call you my best friend. You bring a certain light into my life that I never knew existed. Thank you, dear. :) <3

    ReplyDelete