Sunday, May 22, 2011

.*.Comfort.*.

We've all had our troubles
Our painful struggles
That haunt us from time to time
But some have it worse,
And experience pain,
So much pain,
That the others
Just don't understand.
How to help them?
These weary people
Who've gone through so much
Every day is a challenge
When you fear and ache the minute you wake.
I know people
Who have felt great pain
And the suffering may never end
So what do I do?
What to do
Running in circles,
Clutching my head
Every tear they shed,
Every sad word they utter
It breaks my heart
Deep inside.
To them I can't show it
Can't let them know it.
That I just don't know what to do.
Knowing they are suffering deep inside
I can't help them
I feel so useless
Wanting to bring them the happiness
I know so well
But how?
How?
What do you do
When you know so little
About how to comfort someone
How to make them happy
How to take away their pain,
And give them something nice for a change.

:¨·.·¨:
  `· B E C C A

2 comments:

  1. YOUR WRITING IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
    GAH!
    I just want to print it all out and spread it all over my bare walls, and read it for hours on end! It's so moving and flows so beautifully. Becca, you're just too amazing!
    I love you :)
    <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley :) You're too kind! Love you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete