Saturday, May 28, 2011

.*.Together.*.

When I'm alone, I feel fine.  I am my own company.  I can sit and think about so many things so that I never grow bored.  I can amuse myself easily.  But being around others can be just as wonderful to me.

With my mom, I can be honest, and laugh and complain (oops) and talk to her about things I talk about with no one else.

With my dad, I can have these amazing, complex conversations about the most random things, like politics, sunsets, or weedkiller (ha!).

With my brother, we make up silly little jokes and talk about funny old memories, like the time we decided to cut eachother's hair when we were only in kindergarten, or the time we spent a whole day trying to fix a closet door so that we wouldn't get in trouble (hehe).

With my friends, I feel so at peace.  They make me laugh hard and smile so much that my cheeks hurt, but it's worth it for how happy they make me.  We remember inside jokes, quote random things, and share deep thoughts :).

With my family all together, we build each other up and do fun little things.  We all go outside and plant flowers together.  We take ridiculous pictures.  We give each other gifts and cook meals together.  We take walks every week, the four of us, together.

With someone I've just met or don't know very well, I also have a good time getting to know them.  I ask them about their likes or dislikes, and find things we have in common.  That one little smile we exchange can start a whole new friendship.

With anyone, anywhere, I can enjoy myself so much.  No one is perfect, especially not me, but I like to see our imperfection as what makes us unique, and not boring.  It would be so boring if everyone was perfect.  Having flaws gives you something you can work towards improving, and that can be fun.  You can feel accomplished, and proud of yourself, and a little bit stronger.

Embrace your strengths, find the beauty in others, and try your best to be happy no matter who you're with, because sometimes, all we need in life, is to have a little fun, together.


 :¨·.·¨:
  `· B E C C A

3 comments:

  1. I love this! :)
    Almost as much as I love you... :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dearest! Love you lots. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your thoughts throughout this blog. Much love! (;

    ReplyDelete